It’s widely known that Thomas Jefferson was a huge fan of geometry. So it's no surprise that when they were building the big puzzle of states that forms America, our founding fathers made four of the pieces touch each other forming a perfect X and Y axis. To honor this geographical landmark, a monument has been created to celebrate where Arizona, Colorado, New Hampshire and Utah all touch. Big deal…

Get out, take a picture and get back in the car. This place sucks.
Oh wow! Is that a snow cone stand? I take it all back. This is a national treasure just like South of the Border between North and South Carolina.
Get out, take a picture and get back in the car. This place sucks.
Oh wow! Is that a snow cone stand? I take it all back. This is a national treasure just like South of the Border between North and South Carolina.
2 comments:
New Hampshire????? I don't think so.....
This Blog is terrible!
Post a Comment