

Oh… But wait. Did you enjoy that little snack of misdirection we just fed you? Instead we ate at Tortilla Flats famous for their blue corn tortilla enchiladas.

The authentic Southwestern restaurant also satisfied our ‘smackering for something sweet and boozey’ with margaritas. Many expressed concerns about the future treacherous gaseous roads they faced with their 4 hour drive towards Mesa Verde that night, but still they saddled up in the van and rolled out of Santa Fe. 


Editor’s Note: I couldn’t think of a more beautiful office to be blogging from, than watching the sun set on the plateaus of New Mexico from inside a minivan.




Editor’s Note: I couldn’t think of a more beautiful office to be blogging from, than watching the sun set on the plateaus of New Mexico from inside a minivan.

1 comment:
Test from Chris's Old Man....Sorry you didn't get to the Santa Fe food place, but if you need help I will give you the information. I watch the show.....Enjoy the food. That's the best part of any trip across the US.....The local food is the best.....
Post a Comment